Terms & Conditions
1. These terms and conditions relate to your application to participate in a television programme provisionally entitled “Taxi of Mum and Dad” (the "Programme") which Princess Productions Limited (the “Producer”) proposes but does not undertake to produce for Channel 4.
2. The application should be completed by a parent or legal guardian on behalf of their immediate family. You must have the consent of your partner/spouse and any children aged 18+ to apply and to provide the information requested in the application form. Please check the box at the bottom of this form to confirm you have consent from the relevant adult members of your family to fill out an application form.
3. The Programme requires that you (or a member of your family) own a vehicle and hold a valid driving licence. The vehicle must have valid tax, MOT and insurance and applicants will be required to provide evidence of the same to the Producer.
4. All applicants will be required to provide proof of age and right to work in the UK before participating in the Programme.
5. Applications close on 15 March 2017. Any applications made after this date may not be considered.
6. Successful applicants will be contacted by phone and may be invited for an interview via Skype as a family. The submission of an application does not guarantee that you will be contacted or interviewed. The decisions regarding selection for the Programme are entirely at the Producer’s discretion. The Producer cannot guarantee to contact everyone who applies or to acknowledge receipt of your application.
7. Should you be selected to take part in the Programme you agree and undertake to enter into further contracts with the Producer and you agree to abide by the terms therein.
8. All personal details and/or information given in your application either in this form or otherwise must be truthful, accurate and in no way misleading.
9. The Producer reserves the right to disqualify you if you have supplied untruthful, inaccurate or misleading personal details and/or information, have failed to abide by the Rules and/or are in breach of the terms hereof.
10. You must disclose to the Producers details of any criminal convictions and driving offences. You shall notify the Producers immediately if there are any criminal charges brought against you or if any information you provide in your application becomes inaccurate between now and the date of first transmission of the Programme.
11. The information you provide as part of the application procedure will be used by the Producer to assess whether or not to select you for the Programme. If you are successful, this information may be used in connection with the production and promotion of the Programme. By submitting this application form you consent, for yourself and on behalf of your family, to any information you provide, including without limitation any sensitive personal information, being used for this purpose.
12. The Producer may use the information you provide to verify your age and identity and may carry out background checks with law enforcement and government agencies. The Producer may share your information with Channel 4 as part of the selection process and in connection with the production and promotion of the Programme. If you have ticked the relevant box on the application form the Producer may also use the contact details provided to let you know about other television programmes that may be of interest to you.
13. If you have any questions regarding our use of your personal information or if you would like to update your information because your details have changed, please contact the Data Protection Officer, Princess Productions Limited, Whiteleys Centre, 151 Queensway, London W2 4YN.